Vote Him Out 2020 Presidential Elections Shirt

 Yeah, I'm impressed. Those Titan IIs were cool old rockets - I got to see the very last one launched. (That one wasn't actually very impressive; it just disappeared into the marine layer seconds after launch.)One day I showed up to work and Vote Him Out 2020 Presidential Elections Shirt there was a full-size Mercury capsule on a trailer in the parking lot. Marked Mercury 10, which never happened. Turned out to be a prop for the TV movie "Rocket's Red Glare". Wonder what they did with it after. The mission control panel design and color scheme initially made me think they were doing Chernobyl (or the HBO recreation of it) and then I saw the skeletons and thought wow that's pretty dark. But then I saw the rocket..I’m reading it as spooky, from the title alone, that it’s a skeleton crew that died and never got to launch this beautiful rocket because, my imagination, a pandemic got ahold of them at the exact moment. Idk it’s far fetched and morbidities are rocketship 27. The aliens fucked over the carbonator on engine number 

 By it : Vote Him Out 2020 Presidential Elections Shirt


Home : Lordtee


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grumpy Cat Hug Mcdonald’s Underestimate Me That’ll Be Fun Shirt

AC DC Blow Up Your Video World Tour 1988 Shirt

Proud Stepmom Of A Class Of 2021 Senior Graduation Shirt