Boo Flamingo Halloween Shirt

 Voted progressive down the board. Went with Biden for president. UPS picked it up today. Now to check the MN voter website daily to Boo Flamingo Halloween Shirt make sure its counted.This is 8 times more than the votes Trump won by. Even if we don’t know the exit polls of these and political leanings of the votes, the sheer number is good news. I am 40 yrs old, and have only voted once in my life. Just registered to vote in Fl. I am one of those folks who think votes don't count. But just in case they do, I'm voting Biden this time. This will be my first time ever voting . I hated trump in 2016 but didn’t think he would actually win and before that I kinda had the view it didn’t matter who was president. I feel like a dick now and after the last 4 years I will walk barefoot to the polls.


Home : Lordtee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grumpy Cat Hug Mcdonald’s Underestimate Me That’ll Be Fun Shirt

AC DC Blow Up Your Video World Tour 1988 Shirt

Nice Love Camera Sunflower Shirt