Black Like My Soul Skeleton Drinking Coffee Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirt

 Very good point. It's so bullshit to say school was easy and that working is harder (as someone who finished school and is now working full time). I get up early, drive half an hour, work 10 hours for 4 days a week, and then drive home  Black Like My Soul Skeleton Drinking Coffee Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirtafterward? Whatever the hell I want. I get 3 days to do whatever I want, I can stay up as late as I want, get off work, and go straight to gaming. have more freedom of paying bills than I had in high-school. It's so exhausting to go to school, work part-time (because strict parents), go to clubs, and then manage homework. My work never makes me do assignments off the clock and they pay me for my time. School, as it is, is kind of bullshit. Kids need to learn, but it makes it so much worse giving them anything but the occasional essay, in college the classes I retained the best gave out 2 assignments the whole semester.


Home : Lordtee


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grumpy Cat Hug Mcdonald’s Underestimate Me That’ll Be Fun Shirt

AC DC Blow Up Your Video World Tour 1988 Shirt

Proud Stepmom Of A Class Of 2021 Senior Graduation Shirt