Pretty Jack Skellington As Freddy Krueger Shirt

 I'm a cashier. A lady with two tubes of wrapping paper comes through and asks me "Which one of these do you like?"Wrapping paper 1: Grey-blue background with bright green and orange funky triangles à la a shirt you would see Rocko from Rocko's Pretty Jack Skellington As Freddy Krueger Shirt Modern Life wearing.Wrapping paper 2: Light blue background with light purple and mustard spheres dancing about.I chose wrapping paper because hey, it was neat. She scoffs and says "But it's for a girl! Girls don't like triangles."So I said "But you asked me what I like and I AM a girl!" She sort of grimaced and told me to put the one with the triangles back.

Buy it ; Pretty Jack Skellington As Freddy Krueger Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Pondertee - Custom - Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m Sorry For What I Said When My Blood Sugar Was Low Shirt

Eat Drink And Be Scary Scandium Argon Yttrium Shirt

Nice Damn Right I Am A AC DC Fan Now And Forever Shirt