Nice Yes I Really Do Need All These Ferrets Shirt

It's not a weird or unwarranted fear, it's a Nice Yes I Really Do Need All These Ferrets Shirt  common trope in horror. And I'm pretty sure it's evolutionary; a motionless sillhouette in the night is how most nocturnal predators appear, like the big cats. The scariest thing it could be, for me, would be a dishevelled woman standing in a weird and unnatural way.I think it fits in the uncanny valley for me whenever technology doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I nearly get scared shitless if a game closes out on my computer while I'm playing it even though the most likely answer is that it just crashed. For whatever reason I remember being very afraid if bluescreens/rings of death on a PC or Xbox 360 as a kid.Edit: If you guys want a taste of what I'm talking about, I would recommend watching this video that shows the Confusion Ending in The Stanley Parable (worth a complete playthrough.) I'm specifically talking about the very last moments in this ending, although the whole game gives off this uncanny valley vibe.For me it isn't the relationship itself, I love that shit. However, the fact that your SO can just fall out of love on a whim is what terrifies me. Had it happen once and I can't do it again. That little tiny chance, and one scenario, has me all fucked up
Nice Yes I Really Do Need All These Ferrets Hoodie




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:











Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m Sorry For What I Said When My Blood Sugar Was Low Shirt

Proud Stepmom Of A Class Of 2021 Senior Graduation Shirt

Nice Hippie Mushroom I Hate People Shirt