Nice Vegan Vagitarian Shirt

It makes me feel so fake because everything I Nice Vegan Vagitarian Shirt like and dislike generally based off of other peoples opinion because I seriously jus have zero clue how I actually feel about things. The only things I am certain that I do and dont like are things like food and music. Everything else even things like my hobbies I generally cant figure out if I actually like doing it or if it's because I grew up around people whose hobbies were the same as my "hobbies" I only just realized this too.This is pretty normal and common as a young person but the only fix for this is not being ashamed of not having an opinion about something. Just because they've thought about it and then put you on the spot doesn't mean you should be ashamed of saying "I don't know". Plus we learn by watching others, it's called observational learning so being interested in something because you saw someone else do it doesn't make it any less "yours" so to speak.Subnautica made me afraid of the deep. Ive never cared for the ocean (grew up in a landlocked state) or any body of water that I can’t see where my feet land. In rivers, I prefer to just swim no matter how shallow the water is if I can’t see where my feet are landing. But I’m not scared of deep water in rivers (those are actually my favorite spots). Really not scared of rivers at all (just freaked out if I touch a wet log cause ew, ugh, eep) But that game made me terrified of deep water in the ocean. Absolutely petrified. I quite playing even though I really like it because of the near panic attacks I would get playing it.
Nice Vegan Vagitarian Hoodie



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:













Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m Sorry For What I Said When My Blood Sugar Was Low Shirt

Proud Stepmom Of A Class Of 2021 Senior Graduation Shirt

Nice Hippie Mushroom I Hate People Shirt