Nice Get In Good Trouble Necessary Trouble John Lewis Shirt

Lol I’m fine with that as long as nobody is Nice Get In Good Trouble Necessary Trouble John Lewis Shirt  anywhere near the switch. But my fiancé is terrified of it too so he’ll ask me to do it every time. I had to hire a handyman to install our dishwasher a few months ago. This older guy comes (reminded me a ton of my dad). So he hooks up the hoses and tells me he needs to pop a little plastic cap out of our disposal to hooks the debris line to it. But he can’t stick his hand in to get the cap out because he’s terrified of sticking his hand in. So I tell him I’m cool with it. So he pops it from the outside and tells me to go for it while he feels around the hole to make sure it came out. Our hands brushed and he screamed so loud and high that even I jumped a good foot up in the air. We both just started dying of laughter and had to take a break for a while for his heartbeat to drop back to normal.
Edit: both our garbage disposal and dishwasher are wired into the electric so there is no plugging/unplugging them. My fiancé wasn’t willing to mess with wiring the new dishwasher in as it was cloth wiring. Hence hiring a handyman. Our house is 150 years old and has been wired three times, so each room has about four or five breakers (which also connect to other rooms and turn off random outlets). The handyman had to flip quit a few to find and turn off the dishwasher wires so I guess he just didn’t want to find the garbage disposal wires.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:









Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grumpy Cat Hug Mcdonald’s Underestimate Me That’ll Be Fun Shirt

I’m Sorry For What I Said When My Blood Sugar Was Low Shirt

Nice Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt